At Contessina Collection, Guest & Staff health, safety and security have been values of great importance since our very first day of operation.
As Greece recovers from the recent COVID-19 pandemic which has affected the whole universe, we are currently working on the next day and the hotel openings taking into consideration new habits and rules that everyone should follow from now on.
Following Government restrictions and recommendations, we have implemented our internal H&S protocol in order to guarantee our Guests’ and Associates’ health and safety. Our Management Team and our Group Quality Department has extensive experience and updated knowledge applying Health and Safety protocols over the past years and thus, you can trust us on your valuable holidays.
Putting all our efforts into providing safe and clean environment to all our guests and team members, further to the high standard health and safety measures we already perform, specific preventive measures include:
Our Front Office Team is perfectly trained to welcome and guide you.
- We have a “Health First” Ambassador whom you may contact should you have any enquiry about our H&S processes or require medical assistance.
- The floor is clearly marked with signage indicating where you should stand when waiting at the Front Office Desk.
- Social distancing is expected at all times.
- Room Key Cards will be sanitized and placed in a protective case.
- You are strongly encouraged to avoid using cash – please prefer our contactless POS!
- Check-in time will be at 15:00 and check-out time at 11:00 in order to secure proper room cleaning and disinfection.
- Non-essential items such as decorative pillows,stationery,magazines will be removed for your own safety.
- Accommodation capacity will be monitored constantly.
- Maintenance in rooms will be carried out upon call and only when guests are not in room.
- Guests are encouraged to avoid using the lifts and taking the stairs instead.
- Room service will be available.
Our rooms provided to our guests will be properly cleaned and disinfected.
- Room cleaning will be provided only upon request.
- Turndown service will not be provided for year 2020.
- We are adhering to a strict cleaning & sanitization schedule using selected products by globally acclaimed suppliers.
- Our guests are encouraged to use only their room’s WC and not public WCs.
- Public areas including public WCs will be frequently cleaned and sanitized.
Food & Beverage outlets
All our F&B outlets are strictly following HACCP Protocol.
- Hands should be sanitized when entering an outlet.
- Tables’ set-up is following social distancing guidelines.
- All buffet restaurants will be re-organized and managed by our cooks.
- Bars will be re-organized in order to secure social distancing.
Our sun loungers will be arranged at 1.5m distance around the pools and the beach.
- Sun loungers will be sanitized every evening.
- According to current government regulations, the 1 person per 5 sq. meters ratio should be enforced at all times at the pools.
- Towel use is mandatory.
- Spa facilities (interior pool, hammam, sauna, Jacuzzi) will not be operating.
- PH and chlorine levels will be monitored frequently in order to guarantee 24/7 pool sanitation.
We are operating an open-air car park zone, no valet service provided. No charges apply.
Our valuable personnel have attended COVID-19 training lessons and have been provided with training certifications by a reputable H&S Organization, a strategic partner of HHC.
Our Staff will be examined by an occupational health doctor at all times.
Our Staff will make use of Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
While some things have changed, our dedication and loyalty to you, our guests, remain the same. By adapting to the new normal, we vow to keep the Contessina experience as luxurious and as safe as ever.
Your unwavering support and loyalty mean the world to us, and we truly look forward to welcoming you at Contessina Collection once again.